We would like you to join our Bartell team if you
- Are warm, friendly, and genuinely hospitable
- Enjoy working in the spirit of cooperation and collaboration
- Are forward-thinkers who possess the ability to listen, learn and improve with each day
- Are creative, passionate and entrepreneurial
- Desire an opportunity for long-term, professional growth
- Understand and embrace the Bartell Hotels Mission Statement
Career GrowthThe Bartell Hotels culture emphasizes continuous employee growth and development. We often look within to promote deserving associates at all levels. Our company is better because of the consistency that comes from valuing, retaining and rewarding our team members.
Employee BenefitsWe Know Benefits. Dedicated, satisfied, and engaged associates are the key to our continued success. At Bartell Hotels, we strive for innovative ways to enhance our comprehensive selection of benefit offerings. Bartell Hotels' employees enjoy a beautiful work environment and receive:
- Healthcare insurance and prescription drug coverage for employee, family, and registered domestic partners
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) participation
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Discounted hotel rooms for associates and family at Bartell Hotels and several brand affiliates
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:Bartell Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline and termination.
Please note that Bartell Hotels uses E-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.