San Diego Bartell Hotel Zoom Backgrounds
As people across the world practice social distancing…Zoom Meetings has become a creative way to work remotely and virtually keep in touch with loved ones. Since you can’t be here with us at our Bartell Hotel properties right now, we want to bring the beauty of our destinations to you with our custom-made Zoom Meetings backgrounds! Share some of the San Diego sunshine and the hotel views you’ve come to love, with your friends, family & co-workers, until you can be with us in person again. We hope that seeing your favorite locations behind you while you are working from home, brings a smile to your face.
To Download Zoom Backgrounds: Click on any image above, right-click and select “Save Image As”.
Bartell Hotel Zoom Backgrounds
Instructions on how to use these backgrounds on Zoom:
- Sign in to Zoom and go to My Meeting Settings if you're an admin, or "Meeting Settings" if you are just a member.
- Click the "Virtual Background" Tab, click the + sign next to "Choose Virtual Background".
- If you don't see this tab, log in to the Zoom website, go to Settings and toggle on Virtual Background
- Upload the image you want to use and select.
- You may need to log out of Zoom and log in to it again for new settings to take effect
Once you've uploaded your photo as a virtual background, the image will stay in your Zoom library for future use. You can always remove the photos there by clicking on the "X" to delete them from your options.
Note-If you're already in a meeting, you can still change your virtual background during the call, by selecting the up arrow (^) next to the stop video button and clicking on the option that says "Choose Virtual Background."
Visit Zoom's Help Guide Here for more detailed info!